Xeris is excelleRx’s leading edge
on-line software system. Through Xeris, care team members
are empowered to monitor and modify pharmacotherapy plans,
discern comparative longitudinal pertinent results of therapy,
document outcomes and perform various other functions including
the processing of refills and managing medication administration.
Xeris is fully HIPAA compliant and access is restricted
according to private health information rights.
Xeris on-line tools provide hospices access to the following
reports by program, team, or nurse.
Since its inception, HP has accumulated a repository of
demographic, disease state, prescription, and economic and
clinical outcome data on patients through Xeris. This information
includes over 55,000,000 patient-days and represents a robust
data set that provides valuable clinical insights.
HP actively tracks quality of life and symptom scores through
nurse- and patient-reported outcomes monitoring. Patient
status data is collected through HP’s phone and software
applications, and is automatically uploaded into the patient’s
record in Xeris—and is instantly available for case
managers and clinicians.
Xeris provides real-time clinical management reports for
the hospice clinical and management teams. Patient endpoints
and outcomes are available in myriad formats, including
longitudinally for analysis of symptom status over time.
Partnering hospices have access to the following home screen
using Xeris on-line:
- Find a patient search
- Searchable version of HP’s Medication Use Guidelines
- Opioid conversion calculator
- Find-A-Pharmacy zip code search of partnering network pharmacies for local access
- Report Options for real-time clinical, administrative, organization aggregate and billing reports
- Communication Tools to contact HP
- Education Materials available both live and for home-study
- Administer User Account for the Xeris administrator to provide, change, and discontinue access to Xeris
- My User Profile for nurses to change and update their Xeris Password, PIN and contact information
- Clinical Pharmacology medication information database, available for a nominal fee for partnering hospices
- Xeris Help—virtual guide to Xeris